Questions about your Inyova strategy
Questions about impact topics and companies at Inyova
Questions about Inyova's portfolio composition
- In what ways is Inyova more impactful than other providers?
- Can I decide in which countries I want to invest?
- Why can I not invest in ETFs with Inyova?
- How will my investment be distributed among stocks?
- How much should I invest in stocks and bonds respectively?
- What exactly am I investing in?
Questions about the Inyova investment approach
- What are “stability positions”?
- What is diversification?
- What is rebalancing?
- How quickly can I sell or buy new stocks?
- How do we react to the stock market fluctuations?
- How often is my portfolio adjusted?
Questions about changing your strategy at Inyova
- How can I withdraw money?
- How do you decide which companies to invest additional money in?
- Will it stay a good investment if I make changes to my strategy?
- How and how often can I change my strategy once I am invested?
- How do I transfer additional funds to my Inyova account? Is it invested automatically?
- Why is the invested amount too low to add a specific company?